Auckland, NZ— Setting a new standard in simplicity and low cost through a single solution, Naverisk 2013 R1 offers enhanced Remote Control, Monitoring, Service Automation and a Service Desk with Time Tracking and Billing for SMB focused IT Service Providers around the world.
Widely recognized as the easiest to use and most cost effective IT management platform on the market today the new release of Naverisk includes significant partner lead enhancements, the highlights being;
Remote Monitoring and Management enhancements:
- Device based custom dashboards.
- Native Linux Agents, a greater range of Linux distribution support (Redhat, SUSE, Debian, Ubuntu, Centos, Mint, Citrix Xenserver).
- Remote Control Improvements, performance tuning enhancements, bulk installation flexibility.
- SNMP enhancements & improved support for VMWare monitoring.
Service Desk enhancements:
Ticket based custom dashboards.
- Ticket Merging.
- Scheduling Tickets and linking Tickets to Technician email calendars.
- Enhanced Asset management, bulk upload of assets and attaching documents to assets.
- Warranty management for Devices.
These features, all delivered as a single solution, work together to ensure Naverisk partners of any size are able to deliver world class IT services and a quality support experience to their clients.
“With Naverisk 2013 R1 we continue to disrupt the fragmented MSP software market by delivering a platform that offers Remote Access, Monitoring, Management, Service Desk and Billing in one solution – at an affordable and fair price. IT Service Providers and MSP’s around the world are jumping at the chance to slash their software costs and remove unnecessary complexity through a Naverisk partnership. Says Jon Kalaugher, Naverisk Founder and CEO. “Basically the days of IT businesses having to purchase two or more pieces of IT Management software and try and coble these together with troublesome integrations are over”.
Naverisk 2013 R1 is now available to new and existing partners.
Naverisk is a market leading unified Remote Monitoring, Management and Service Desk platform allowing SMB focused IT companies to automate IT service delivery and streamline back office business processes. With offices in Australasia, Europe and the US, Naverisk is natively mobile device friendly and is available via the Cloud or as an Onsite installation.