Forth Worth, TX— Great news – The latest upgrade to our “all in one” RMM & Service Desk platform for MSP’s will be released in November.
The second powerful partner led upgrade this year year, Naverisk 2014 R2 delivers the “must have” RMM and Service Desk capabilities our partners have requested. This is the Naverisk rapid release program in full effect!
There is a reason many 1000’s of IT Pro’s worldwide are turning to Naverisk and we are independently rated as one of the best RMM and Service Desk platforms on the market today.
If you haven’t checked out Naverisk recently we welcome you to do so - the improvements across our MSP focused platform in the last 6 months have been vast!
Naverisk RMM and Service Desk Software - 2014 R2 Roadmap Summary
General Platform Enhancements and Integration's
- Boolean Search
- AutoTask and ConnectWise Integration Improvements
- TeamViewer Remote Control Integration
- ScreenConnect Remote Control Integration
- SNMP Monitoring Enhancements
- Naverisk Native Remote Control Improvements
- Remote Control Health Monitoring.
- Remote Control Self-Healing.
- More granular configuration settings.
- Device Application Processes Management
- Wake On LAN
- Network Probe – Device Discovery via WMI and SNMP Methods
- Scheduled Job Optimization
- Patching Automation Improvements
- Task Manager Enhancements
- Verbose Automation Result Management
Service Desk Enhancements
- Agreements – Workflow Improvements
- Home / My Activities – Comprehensive User Activity Auditing
- Notes - Private / Public
- Email Integration Workflow Improvements
- Various Service Desk Workflow Improvements
- Technician scheduling workflow improvements
- Print Ticket - format as a client sign off form/job sheets
- Time Recording – support all formats, Hours and HH:MM.
- Save Report Views
- Customized Reporting
- Backup Reporting Improvements