To successfully manage business technology for their customers, managed service providers (MSPs) require solutions that will reliably monitor and instantly alert of device irregularities. The most successful MSPs, however, will also utilize one or more solutions to proactively automate responses and fixes to those issues with the ultimate goal of providing maximal uptime for their customers.
Naverisk is an excellent solution for managed service providers and IT professionals looking for these capabilities coupled with ticketing and workflow automation.
Using Naverisk, you’ll be able to proactively monitor, manage and maintain Windows®, Linux® and Mac® OS servers, workstations, laptops and more. Some of the more commonly used features of Naverisk include:
- Monitoring operating system event logs
- Network scanning and IP monitoring
- SNMP discovery and monitoring
- Automating Windows® patching and updates
- Deploying individual and device-level patching
- Scheduling reboots, maintenance windows and system scans
- Monitoring Microsoft® Exchange, small business and SQL server configurations
- Executing batch, PowerShell™ and DOS commands remotely
- Implementing scripts and software deployment across multiple devices
- Installing, monitoring and updating antivirus and antimalware
- Managing backup and disaster recovery solutions
Additionally, Naverisk customers receive support for our system and all add-on products 24x7x365, from local offices in the Asia Pacific, European and United States regions, at no extra cost.
Learn more about using Naverisk to manage your devices
See How Naverisk Works!
With a personalized demo, our technical team will highlight key elements of the Naverisk solution based on your business needs.
Try Naverisk Yourself!
We provide a free, no-risk trial so you can test the Naverisk RMM and Service Desk Solution to ensure that it has what you need.
Subscribe to Naverisk!
If you are ready to save time and money by using Naverisk we are eager to help you get going!