There are many remote monitoring and management (RMM) applications out there from which to choose. However, not all are built equally. Some vendors provide only pieces of the functionality that you need, masked in a slick interface. Others force you to manage a system full of bloatware and functions that you’ll never implement or that take dedicated engineers to maintain. The smart managed service provider (MSP) aims for a balance. So, for those smart MSPs out there, meet Naverisk.
Naverisk is an excellent solution for MSPs and IT professionals looking for the key features needed in an RMM solution to service customers, minus the bloatware. Wrapped in a single, all-in-one solution, it provides tools for device and network monitoring, alerting, auditing, patching, reporting, ticketing, workflow, automation, scripting, and much more.
Using Naverisk, you’ll be able to proactively monitor, manage and maintain Windows®, Linux® and Mac® OS servers, workstations, laptops and more. Some of the more commonly used features of Naverisk include:
- Monitoring operating system event logs
- Network scanning and IP monitoring
- SNMP discovery and monitoring
- Automating Windows® patching and updates
- Deploying individual and device-level patching
- Scheduling reboots, maintenance windows and system scans
- Monitoring Microsoft® Exchange, small business and SQL server configurations
- Executing batch, PowerShell™ and DOS commands remotely
- Implementing scripts and software deployment across multiple devices
- Installing, monitoring and updating antivirus and antimalware
- Managing backup and disaster recovery solutions
Additionally, Naverisk customers receive support for our system and all add-on products 24x7x365, from local offices in the Asia Pacific, European and United States regions, at no extra cost.
Learn more about using Naverisk to manage your technology
See How Naverisk Works!
With a personalized demo, our technical team will highlight key elements of the Naverisk solution based on your business needs.
Try Naverisk Yourself!
We provide a free, no-risk trial so you can test the Naverisk RMM and Service Desk Solution to ensure that it has what you need.
Subscribe to Naverisk!
If you are ready to save time and money by using Naverisk we are eager to help you get going!