2022 R3 Release Notes
Welcome to Naverisk 2022 R3
Naverisk is a complete, all-in-one, RMM & Service Desk / PSA platform that helps MSP’s and IT professionals to easily monitor and automate IT services and operations.
We value feedback on our roadmap! Our Forum (https://forum.naverisk.com) is the place to share feature requests or usability comments for roadmap consideration.
Service catalogue, service bundles
Ability to combine individual services into bundles to optimize your IT services billing.
Service catalogue and bundles, sell price and frequency
Ability to add sell prices and frequencies to service bundles and individual services to set a recommended price.
Recurring agreement, populating sell values
Sell price and sell frequency values of bundles and individual services will conveniently populate on new recurring service agreements to be used as default/recommended sell prices on these agreements.
Sales tickets, user notifications
Email based notifications will be sent to the assigned users of sales tickets when they are created or edited.
RBAC, users and groups permissions
The right to view, edit and create Naverisk Users and Naverisk Groups is now decoupled from existing Settings page permission.
Added the ability to create and maintain a master list of user groups that can be shared across all clients under management.
OAuth 2.0 authentication for Google
Added support for Google email integration, allowing OAuth 2.0 authentication.
Script packs, global
Added the ability to create and maintain a master list of script packs that can be shared across all clients under management.
Script packs, maintenance and management
Added the ability to bulk delete script packs and added last updated information.
Performance, stability & quality improvements
You asked, we listened. On top of all the new features and improvements in R2, we had a major focus on fixing bugs and improving the general performance of Naverisk.
Based on feedback from our users, we have addressed the following bugs:
- Fixed: Deleted devices will be removed from the Device grid and from the database
- Fixed: User chat timeline will now be sorted chronologically whatever the time format
- Fixed: In “Logged In User” column of Device grid, N/A entries will now be a separate type of values
- Fixed: Updated language entry of device maintenance modal to match option in dropdown
- Fixed: Renamed project status dropdown
- Fixed: The “All Available Updates” filter will no longer return previously updated Software
- Fixed: The email field of scheduled job is now a mandatory field
- Fixed: Job estimate values of tickets can now be removed/deleted
- Fixed: Validation has been added to prevent duplicate vendor names
- Fixed: OS Patch tab of Device page will now display correctly on Safari browsers
- Fixed: The Exago Installer will now run-on non-English system language
- Fixed: Tickets opened from home page can now be saved
- Fixed: Default Ticket attributes configured on User profile will now all populate on new tickets
- Fixed: Tickets received with incorrect client or ticket ID will create a new unassigned ticket
- Fixed: Documents can now be saved under sub clients
- Fixed: Post actions of scheduled jobs will correctly wait for the set amount of minutes
- Fixed: Opening tickets from My Tickets grid will show the correct path on breadcrumb
- Fixed: Scheduled Jobs of disabled clients will no longer run
- Fixed: Client page header will display correctly on smaller screen and minimized browsers
- Fixed: User chats entries will show chronologically regardless of the different time zones
- Fixed: Detached Tickets will now open without UI error
- Fixed: Clicking the save view button will correctly record the grid parameters
- Fixed: The Delete Selected Devices option of Tickets grid will delete the device attached to the selected tickets
- Fixed: Devices of disabled Clients and their sub clients will no longer show in the Device grid
- Fixed: Client Tree will automatically update when creating or deleting a client. No browser refresh required
- Fixed: Client Tree will automatically update when enabling or disabling a client. No browser refresh required
- Fixed: A confirmation message will pop when deleting a device set as Network Controller
- Fixed: Users will no longer be able to see the client status of their own client on the Clients page
- Fixed: Added validation to prevent removing all users from Full User Right group
- Fixed: Sorting the Operating System column of the device grid will apply to all pages of results
- Fixed: Email address of newly created contacts will be displayed in the email column of the contacts grid
Deliver world-class IT services with Naverisk.
We’re constantly striving to provide a better RMM, Service Desk & PSA platform for MSPs and IT service professionals. Our aim is to provide deep features at the best price. If you’re not already on the platform, get a demo of Naverisk today.