We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our high energy team in the Auckland CBD. You will be tasked with developing automation framework to test out our platform in an agile environment with a focus on the entire technology stack.
- Design & develop automation testing framework for the entire platform
- Writing tests & resolve test code quality feedback issues
- Work closely with stakeholders, to ensure platform is designed for quality, during sprints from planning till delivery.
- Author test plans based on acceptance criteria
- You will be a key stakeholder in release sign offs
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Desired skills & experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a QA engineer
- Minimum of 2 years of recent automation experience.
- Automation in .Net, C# is a must.
- Habit of writing clean, re-usable & parameterized code for Tests, ensuring coverage
- Good knowledge of SQL, Oracle databases
- Experience with popular enterprise tools, like Selenium, CodedUI or UFT
- Knowledge of working with CI tools like TeamCity, Bamboo etc. will be a plus
- ISTQB certified or similar is preferred
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Naverisk is an all-in-one RMM and service desk solution that provides robust technology monitoring, management, patching, alerting, scripting and automation for MSPs and IT professionals.
This is your chance to get into an exciting kiwi success story, with clients globally.