We are looking for a UX Designer to design the product portfolio Naverisk has, which will meet customer needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs, understand product domain and solve problems.
A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will be a key stakeholder in making the products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wire-frames and prototypes around customer needs
- Develop & maintain product style guide(s).
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Ensure that the designs are delivered per spec.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Desired skills & experience
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role – at least 3 years
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, InVision, AtomicIo)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Naverisk is an all-in-one RMM and service desk solution that provides robust technology monitoring, management, patching, alerting, scripting and automation for MSPs and IT professionals.
You will be joining a high energy team in the central Auckland CBD.
This is your chance to get into an exciting kiwi success story, with clients globally.