As former MSP owner/operators, we’ve felt the pressure and challenges in running a technology support business that used multiple systems to service customers. In the course of growing and supporting IT for our customers, we soon realized that we needed a smarter, faster and easier tool set than those available on the market. Thus, in 2012, we set out to build a solution from the ground up that provided the key elements of information technology tools that we used every day, without the bloatware. Naverisk is the tool that resulted from that effort.
The original concept of Naverisk aimed to remedy the frustrations we had with the multiple RMM, PSA and ticketing tools we needed to do our job correctly. It soon transformed into a vision of developing and supporting the best overall RMM/Service Desk solution on the market.
Our focus is sincere and our objectives with Naverisk are simple
- Lower the cost of IT systems management by providing interface simplicity
- Focus on a toolset that provides service delivery for the MSP business rather than on just technology
- Supply relevant IT-related information across the entire business, not just to the technicians
- Make Naverisk available and relevant for every business, not just larger companies
- Provide a low-risk entry into managed services for IT service providers globally
Four years later, Naverisk™ software has become the leading unified Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) platform for MSPs that you’ve never heard of! Our goal is to consistently “deliver awesome” for our customers: awesome product, awesome service, awesome information, awesome experience.
This is why our solution affords a simple billing model that allows you to grow as you need to, coupled with world-class support 24x7x365, in the Asia Pacific, European and United States regions, at no additional cost.