We are always excited to release new features and improvements that will help you be more efficient in your IT service delivery. In December 2018 we successfully delivered our fourth major release of 2018. Naverisk 2018 R4 is packed with new RMM, PSA and Service Desk functionality, as well as some exciting performance and quality improvements.
Here’s a very quick overview of some of the improvements:
SSH Device Management
Naverisk now supports SSH access to agentless devices (switches, routers, firewalls, printers etc.)
Device Management Tasks – Real Time Performance Improvements
Experience major performance improvements in on-demand Device tasks:
- Task Manager
- Services & Processes
- File Explorer
- Command Line (including PowerShell)
Security Hub View
“Out of the box” Security Views showing the status of key security components (AV, Patching, FW, Malware), enabling easy security risk management across managed Devices
PSA Business Intelligence Extensions
Extension of the newly released Naverisk Business Intelligence engine to include reporting and dashboard capabilities based on Client Agreements and Technician Activity. Examples:
- Client profitability, reports and dashboards
- Technician utilization, reports and dashboards
- Agreement profitability, reports and dashboards.
Many of the features in R4 were built as requested by our partner community. So keep the feedback coming and we’ll keep on improving to help MSPs and IT service professionals work quicker, smarter and more effectively!
For a full list of the 2018 R4 release notes see here
What’s coming up in 2019?
The team are hard at work on the next release. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the improvements that 2019 R1 holds:
- Linux patching automation
- Linux – SSH access
- Protocol tunnelling to agentless devices – example Fujitsu RAID https://127.0.0.1:3172/ssm/#
- Patch Management workflow improvements – copy Patching Jobs across clients, search and filter by Device Type, etc
- Scheduled Jobs – easy copying and inheritance of Scheduled Jobs across multiple clients
- e-automate integration improvements – further improvements in the 2-way integration
- User interface upgrade – more improvements in usability across the entire RMM & PSA feature set