2020 R2 Release Notes
Naverisk RMM & PSA rapid release program now in play.
- Improve overall platform quality.
- Allow us to ship faster, more agile, releases.
We will now be shipping major releases approximately every two months, with minor releases and hot fixes shipping as required.
We value feedback on our roadmap! Our Forum (https://forum.naverisk.com) is the place to share feature requests, or usability comments, for roadmap consideration.
Authentication / 2FA security improvements
The following authentication methods are now supported:
- Username + password.
- Username + 2FA.
- Username + 2FA + pin.
- Username + password + 2FA.
Script pack editor – in app
Scripting is a strength of Naverisk and is one of the key tools to deliver IT services automation. 2020 R2 adds the ability to easily (and quickly) edit and save script packs “in app”.
Multiple technicians / users on a ticket
2020 R2 allows the addition of secondary user(s) to tickets. Naverisk Users can now add other technicians to tickets and create ticket views showing tickets they are assigned to, or marked as secondary users.
Naverisk administrators can choose to activate this feature from the settings page. It can be configured to allow one, or multiple, secondary users as needed.
- Team based management of tickets.
- Ability to “follow” a ticket by adding yourself as a secondary user.
Ticket due date
Control delivery dates for key tickets and tasks with due dates. Tickets can be sorted and filtered by due date in the ticket grid. Sets the platform for agreement based SLA’s, where ticket response and completion SLA’s drive ticket due dates.
You asked, we listened.
On top of the new headline features in 2020 R2 we have delivered a significant number of quality and performance improvements across the Naverisk platform.
- User interface improvements.
- Creating a ticket creates a new ticket for the client selected/open in the “client tree”.
- Exiting a ticket will prompt the user to save any entered text.
- Client deletion process, added extra validation, requiring the user to type the name of the client to be deleted.
- Removing the Assigned User in a ticket will now automatically change the ticket status to Unassigned.
- Changing a ticket status to Unassigned will now automatically remove the Assigned User.
- File explorer performance and stability.
- Scheduling a device restart will now write an event to the device audit log.
- Remote Control will now always return the correct status after a new agent install.
- Antivirus, Firewall and Antispyware columns will now be sorted by status first and then alphabetically.
- Uploading files larger than the configured upload limit will now show an error message.
- Security centre monitoring, addressed reporting issues on Windows 10 build 2004.
- Service desk and device table/grid sort performance and stability.
- Documents, addition of metadata (document creation date, last saved date, etc).
- Various performance and quality improvements across the platform.
Deliver world-class service with Naverisk:
We’re constantly striving to provide a better RMM, Service Desk & PSA platform for MSPs and IT service professionals. Our aim is to provide deep features at the best price. If you’re not already on the platform, get a demo of Naverisk today.