Today we are excited to announce the formalization of the Naverisk and ECi e-automate partnership!
- ECi purchased Naverisk in 2015 with a powerful and valid vision to empower e-automate clients to deliver IT services via the MSP (managed services provider) model, through an integrated solution.
- Naverisk was then reacquired by the original owner (Jon Kalaugher) in December 2017.
- Both Naverisk and ECi have recently reaffirmed their commitment to the integration lead partnership across 2018 and beyond.
- The current integration delivers IT service alerts from Naverisk into e-automate for management and billing.
- The next integration upgrade is underway and features a deeper “2 – way” integration that will further empower e-automate clients to seamlessly deliver managed IT (MSP) services.
Naverisk sponsoring e-automate conferences.
- Meet the Naverisk team and learn more about how businesses using e-automate and Naverisk can grow recurring revenues by delivering managed IT (MSP) services to their clients.
- Dates and venues to be confirmed.
If you have any questions about this partnership, please get in contact, we are here to help!