- Data Collection
We may collect the following types of information from Naverisk users:
a) Personal Data: This information may include first and last names, email, telephone and communications sent to us by email or is provided when registering for, or using Naverisk. Failure to provide necessary personal information may result in some services not being available.
b) Aggregated Data: This information is generated by our systems to track information about Naverisk uasage. This information does not identify individuals personally and is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Consent must be obtained for any third person whose personal information provide to us.
When we collect personal data we take reasonable steps to keep that information secure and to protect it from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Personal information provided to us is stored on a secure server with secure firewalls. Please note however that total security of data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed as being completely secure. Hence, we cannot guarantee and we do not warrant the security of information transmitted to us over the internet and users acknowledge that they use the Services and provide information at their own risk.
We work hard to ensure all customer data is kept safe and we follow industry best practice in this regard. If we become aware of a data breach that we consider could compromise customer security, our policy is to report this to the affected customers at the earliest opportunity. We may also report the breach publicly, where we consider it is appropriate to do so.
- Data Usage
We may use the information we collect:
- to verifya user's identity, retrieve a password or for support with your Naverisk Account or the Services;
- to administer your Naverisk Account and to communicate with you about enquiries, queries or comments you may have;
- to supply, promote and market our products and services to you (or those of our business partners);
- for internal purposes (e.g. procedures, risk management, staff training, reviews, billing);
- to send you emails, marketing material or notifications;
- for analysis in aggregate form; and
- for any other purpose for which permission has been given.
Naverisk will treat all personal information collected in confidence, and will not in any way disclose information we collect other than in the following circumstances:
- where we reasonably believe there has been an infringement of your rights or those of a third party and disclosure of your information may remedy or assist in the remedy of the infringement; and
- to third parties where we believe in good faith we are required to do so by law or with your consent (if you do not want us to use or disclose your personal information for direct marketing purposes then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list in the manner requested).
Notwithstanding the above, we may disclose aggregate information and other information that does not personally identify users to such third parties as we may see fit.
- Partners and Advertisers
We do not control the practices of content providers, partners and advertisers connected with Naverisk and to whom you provide personal information whilst using the Services. Our Website may contain links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as us. We recommend that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
- Correcting your Personal Information
Any personal information provided will be held by us, or our agent.
The Privacy Act 1993 (NZ) gives everyone the right to access and correct their personal information. To find out more, please contact us at: Lower Level, 35 High Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand or alternatively, email email@example.com
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilises the data collected to track and examine the use of Naverisk, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookie and Usage Data. Place of processing: USA.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Please read our full statement on GDPR compliance here.
For further questions on Naverisk privacy and security, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org