Naverisk is an excellent solution for MSPs and IT professionals looking for the core features needed in remote monitoring software. Wrapped in a all-in-one solution, Naverisk provides tools for device and network monitoring, alerting, auditing, patching, reporting, ticketing, workflow, automation, scripting, and much more.
While there are many remote monitoring software (RMM) applications out there from which to choose, not all are built equally. Some vendors provide only pieces of the functionality that you need, masked in a slick interface. Others force you to manage a system full of bloatware and functions that you’ll never implement or that take dedicated engineers to maintain. The smart managed service provider or IT professionals aims for a balance, which is where Naverisk excels.
Using Naverisk, remote monitoring software you’ll be able to proactively monitor, manage and maintain Windows®, Linux® and Mac® OS servers, workstations, laptops and more. Some of the more commonly used features of Naverisk include:
- Monitoring operating system event logs
- Network scanning and IP monitoring
- SNMP discovery and monitoring
- Automating Windows® patching and updates
- Deploying individual and device-level patching
- Scheduling reboots, maintenance windows and system scans
- Monitoring Microsoft® Exchange, small business and SQL server configurations
- Executing batch, PowerShell™ and DOS commands remotely
- Implementing scripts and software deployment across multiple devices
- Installing, monitoring and updating antivirus and anti-malware
- Managing backup and disaster recovery solutions
Additionally, our customers enjoy exceptional 24/7 global support for the platform and all add-on products, at no extra cost.