To successfully manage business technology for their customers, managed service providers (MSPs) require solutions that will reliably monitor and instantly alert of device irregularities. The most successful MSPs, however, will also utilize one or more solutions to proactively automate responses and fixes to those issues with the ultimate goal of providing maximal uptime for their customers.
Naverisk is an excellent solution for managed service providers and IT professionals looking for these capabilities coupled with ticketing and workflow automation.
Using Naverisk, you’ll be able to proactively monitor, manage and maintain Windows®, Linux® and Mac® OS servers, workstations, laptops and more. Some of the more commonly used features of Naverisk include:
- Monitoring operating system event logs
- Network scanning and IP monitoring
- SNMP discovery and monitoring
- Automating Windows® patching and updates
- Deploying individual and device-level patching
- Scheduling reboots, maintenance windows and system scans
- Monitoring Microsoft® Exchange, small business and SQL server configurations
- Executing batch, PowerShell™ and DOS commands remotely
- Implementing scripts and software deployment across multiple devices
- Installing, monitoring and updating antivirus and antimalware
- Managing backup and disaster recovery solutions
Additionally, our customers enjoy exceptional 24/7 global support for the platform and all add-on products, at no extra cost.