Naverisk™ software is a leading remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) platform allowing MSPs and IT professionals to automate IT service delivery and streamline back office business processes. The Naverisk platform is differentiated by its simplicity, mobile friendliness and availability via a cloud service or an on-site installation.
The concept of Naverisk came about in early 2007 due to frustrations with the current range of web-based IT management tools on the market. The complexity, training requirements and cost of ownership (TCO) of most tools in the market did not fit the needs of smaller IT service providers and in-house IT teams. At Naverisk, we set out to change that. And we did.
Our goals are to:
- Lower the cost of IT systems management through simplicity.
- Focus on service delivery to the business rather than on technology.
- Supply relevant IT-related information across the entire business, not just to the technicians.
- Make Naverisk available and relevant for every business, not just larger companies.
- Provide a low-risk entry into managed services for IT service providers globally.